Friday, August 15, 2014

Women Rangel launched on TV – News Journal

The former journalist and founder of SIC, who died on Wednesday suffered a bladder cancer, in Lisbon, helped revolutionize television in Portugal and it was by his hand that several national stars of today debuted ahead of chambers.

Catarina Furtado was only 20 when he saw Emidio Rangel challenge her to “greater heights”. “He first wanted me to do a course pivot, and I did it with the Alberta Marques Fernandes, José Alberto Carvalho and other colleagues in the field. Ended But after thinking I had capacity to embrace a program of entertainment “begins by recalling the IN” the current presenter of BBC1. “the” Rain of Stars “, at that time, was one of the big bets programming SIC. I even told him I was not prepared to do it, but he, with his capacity to mobilize and unquestionable ability to argue, finally convinced me that he could. And the truth is that I was, “recalls Catherine, which debuted in SIC to present” MTV Portugal “and donned the sweater until 2002 Carnaxide For her, Emidio Rangel was a” tutor “.” Met him even as a child, my father [the journalist Joaquim Furtado] was also associated with the creation of the TSF radio. I grew up with him. Between us, we had a mutual admiration, “he stresses.

In turn, Fatima Lopes, 49, started to become a certainty on television in Portugal to make his debut in 1994 in conducting “Forgive me,” the SIC. TO IN “, now the host of” The Afternoon Is Yours “, TVI, admits that,” if it had not been Emidio, maybe today was doing something else. ” “He thought I had something special, which led him to believe that I should be presenting. Said I communicated well and that’s how it all began. He had a very accurate intuition and in most situations occurred well the choices they did, “vinca presenter, who for 15 years has led successful programs in SIC, among others, the talk-show” Fatima. “

It Bárbara Guimarães was keen to assume their eternal gratitude the Emidio Rangel. “Today, one of the men who left is the history of television in Portugal. A full claw persistent man with a single force. Thanks, Emidio, for having introduced me to the house I love so much, SIC. Which all the stars you illuminate … “wrote the presenter of SIC on the social network Facebook.

Also Conceição Lino, 49, who leads” Good Afternoon “, SIC, and has emerged as one of the main faces of the season first, the information and then entertainment, fondly remembers his early career also happened through the fault of Rangel. “I was about 26 when it happened The Emidio Rangel saw a tape where I was appearing in a program and give it to Maria Elisa said to him:..” Attention must be paid that girl “He trusted that I could. “recalls the IN”. “Face the SIC still remembers the day he debuted ahead of the news. “When he finished the issue, he entered the studio to applaud as if this were the first newspaper of SIC. He was a director always close to the people, always ready to give a hug,” praises.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment