Wednesday, November 5, 2014

#AlexFromTarget: From a store clerk asked Ellen … – SOL Journal

Have you seen #alexfromtarget hashtag on social networks? This is the true example of how an employee of a large surface may also have the same attention as a rock star.

Here you Alex, a guy who works at Target, one of the largest commercial surfaces USA. It all started last Sunday with a shared on Twitter by an American teenager shot. The beauty of the boy has not gone unnoticed and spread quickly over the Internet.

The ‘Alex From Target’ (‘Alex the Target’ in Portuguese) was transformed into ‘memes’ and began to be recognized through . a hashtag

The photo became viral in such a way that the presenter Ellen DeGeneres decided to ‘get up’ to the boy: “Hello #AlexFromTarget, #EllenFromElle here,” DeGeneres wrote on his official account on Twitter. Later, the host invited him to participate in your program.

“I work at Target for three months (…) It was noticed that some people were taking my photographs, but did not know they were so many,” the young man said during the interview.

“When my ‘manager’ showed me the photograph in question thought it was fake. Then I went to Twitter and in an hour had over 5000 followers. I was very confused. Had 144 before, now I have 500 000 “confesses Alex.

Amazingly, the boy was already proposed to her by some fans. “Apparently I’m too good to pack the groceries,” Alex said Ellen.

joana.alves@sol.pt


LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment