Monday, August 17, 2015

Andreia Rodrigues and Daniel Oliveira together … until the presentation – the Minute News

After spending a romantic holiday together in Greece and then in Italy, the couple is now back to television and together. The news was given by Daniel Oliveira himself on social networks.

This Monday and the next two weeks I will be co-presenting the Great Afternoon, SIC . pondered the challenge of occupying a place that belongs to Bob Baiao, great professional with a very strong television identity, decided to accept, not only because I longed to work directly and in a register that I know well of the RTP time, according why not me fall relatives in the mud and is a way of putting me to the test (on TV, the evidence given are all in the file), added to this, gives the coincidence of High Definition be on vacation (returns Sept. 5) display to go with someone I know well and admire and follow me the purpose of not having the editorial coordination of the project (something that rarely happened in my life over the past decade) just enjoy as much as possible the joy the joy of doing what I love, “wrote the presenter in his official Facebook page.

Also girlfriend, Andreia Rodrigues wanted to leave his appointment on this very special return to work.

“Over the days I was sharing some of the moments I had this holiday, which ends today. This picture was taken after a ‘trip’ only my … for life, for good and bad times, there are moments of reflection that are transformers … this was one of them, and chose this to thank you for that have chosen me somehow … !!! Tomorrow back to the Great Afternoon !!! Beijinhooooos “wrote presenter on your Facebook.

Now it’s case to say that the two are now living together also in the presentation.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment