Sunday, July 19, 2015

Traffic returns to normal in A1 after vehicle screening … – The Ball

                     


                         
                         
                         Mourinho speaks of FC Porto and Sporting spending: “The market is inflated” – Asked about the millionaire hires rivals, while Chelsea operates discreetly in the transfer market, José Mourinho draws on examples of FC Porto and Sporting.
 
 “I think the market is inflated. Just me look at what is happening in my country. (Portugal) has social, political and economic problems. It is a country in trouble, people are suffering a lot, there were many cuts, older have problems with the reforms, taxes are higher, wages, employment, all … “, he began by saying Mourinho before direct speech to football:
 
 “Porto have paid € 20 million for Imbula, paid a fantastic salary Casillas. Sporting pays millions to coach and players. Football goes against all. ”
 
 “This time we say ‘Oh, look what they paid for Sterling’. But next year will be worse, will be spent 60 million pounds. That’s football. At a time have the financial fair play, then it appears a form of the feint », porossegue.
 
 Mourinho shows up so unconcerned with the heavy investment of rivals:
 
 “It does not bother me. I’m happy for the challenge of fighting this kind of power. I told my players that we are the same team, others do not. I can not stop our opponents from assail the bank or to spend million after million. I can not help it. I can not prevent that others have the feeling that will play against the champion. ”
 

                     

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment