Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Irina Shayk: "Cristiano has a lot of patience with me" - Record

After three years of dating, Irina Shayk opened (finally!) the heart and spoke publicly about the relationship he has with Cristiano Ronaldo. “I’m enjoying our relationship. He is always by my side and know how to make me happy. Understood me perfectly and also understand my work, which is something very important to me, “cracked the top model in an interview with” Vogue “Spanish, which posed for the first time. Although you want to have children, Irina believes that he must arise “the right time”. As for Real Madrid playmaker, the Russian brags her patience: “At times I can be a very challenging and Cristiano have much patience with me. As well as I strive to give you all the support when he needs. “

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment