Wednesday, January 20, 2016

2015 was the warmest year since records – The Ball

                     

                         
                         
                         “I feel proud that people appreciate my talent” – Ronaldo – Cristiano Ronaldo has posted a video on social networks that made a trip to the past, a time when it was taking its first steps footballer, first in Swallow and later at the National.
 
 “At 11, I remember when I was in Madeira and Sporting said to me, we want to see you better. You need to go to Lisbon because we want watching you, all the trainers as well as the club. I remember my first training session. I did something and the players looked at me as if they thought: Wow! Can you do that again? Until the coach was. I made a feint and scored a goal at the end of training and even did some tricks with the ball. Since the beginning said to me it was easy but for others was too complicated, “said Ronaldo who left Alvalade in 2003 to head to Manchester United.
 
 “I remember that people were very excited when they saw me, it was in the beginning, during or at the end of the workout. So it was good. I feel proud that people appreciate my talent, “he added.
 

                     

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment