Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Anonymous asks for help to fight the Islamic State – The Ball

                     

                         
                         
                         “The record is that persecute me to myself” – CR7 – A poker (four goals) in the rout to Malmo (8-0), at the meeting the night of Tuesday in Madrid at Real, allowed Cristiano Ronaldo consecrate themselves absolute record for goals in a regular phase of the Champions, with a total of 11 goals in six games, but the captain of Team responded with humility after dream night.
 
 “I do not seek the records, the record is looking for me. I am very happy. It was a very good game team. All players, not just from the front. We knew it was a game that was within reach, and with pressure marcaríamos attack. On a personal level, I am happy to have beaten another record, “said the man of the night, although the French Benzema also have got a hat trick.
 
 
 What about the whistles that was toasted when his name was announced by the public address system the Bernabeu football stadium, the captain of the Selection devalued. “It is normal, a club like Real Madrid is a club that will be criticized when things do not go well. But we improved, we in five consecutive wins, it’s a good series, we are as well, “trust the mythical number seven.
 
 Cristiano Ronaldo still devalued whistles directed by ‘aficion’ the ‘meringues’ to coach, Rafa Benitez. “Do not realized, but it happened was a surprise. I do not know what happened. I do not see what the problem is. The fans are manifested in the way they want, but the ‘mister’ is doing a good job. It is to adapt to Real Madrid. We must give it time, in my opinion is doing things right, “said the captain of the national team, which came out in defense of contested coach.
 
 On the 2015 Golden Ball, where, after three already conquered, comes again to the finalists (along with Messi and Neymar, Barcelona), whose winner will be announced in January, he refused to be obsessed with the conquest of better distinction player on the planet for the fourth time.
 
 “I’m not obsessed with it. I’m glad the season I have come to realize, after the problems we had from the beginning of the season. Now I feel much more confident and the team has helped me a lot, “said Cristiano Ronaldo, in the mixed zone the Bernabeu football stadium, after the rout (8-0) to Malmo, meeting in which materialized a poker (four goals ).
 
 As for the future and his dialogue with the coach of Paris Saint-Germain (PSG), Laurent Blanc, on the pitch after the last meeting between the Parisians and the ‘meringues’, guaranteed to be all invention of journalists and returned to swear allegiance to Real Madrid.
 
 “It is speculation. It happens every year. There are people accustomed to that every year there is talk of Cristiano. But this club helped me a lot since I arrived. I am very happy here. “The theme Laurent Blanc is very sensitive, but if someone treats you well, talk to him. If anyone from Chelsea, Manchester United or Barcelona is friendly, also dialogarei with him. But obviously this means nothing. They say I offered to PSG? Very well … “, it was the message of Cristiano Ronaldo.
 
 Cristiano is already accustomed to criticism at Real Madrid. “It is my seventh season with the club, I’m used to, know how to pass things here. I can not be all day thinking about what others think of me. I limit myself to do my job and have a clear conscience, “he said.
 
 What about Chelsea-FC Porto on Wednesday, decisive for both teams, refused to approach the game like a Mourinho-Casillas. “It’s a Chelsea-FC Porto, Mourinho no-Casillas. The best man win, “he said, without hurting susceptibilities of his former coach at Real Madrid, and the guardian, with which robbed eight times in the ‘merengue’ resort.

                     

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment