Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Director Michael Bay flees the scene after a failed teleprompter - News Journal

The presentation of the new RCTs of Samsung, the CES technology fair in Las Vegas in the U.S. was marked by a inslito time. The director Michael Bay was asked to comment on the new RCTs, but messed up in speech and could no longer keep up with the teleprompter. He tried to improvise but failed and left the stage. See the video

“I create visual worlds that vo far beyond the experience of normal life. Hollywood a place that creates an escape. What I try to do as a director … I’m off guard,” said Michael Bay, on stage, visibly embarrassed when he realized that he lost speech that passed the teleprompter.

Invited to speak at the Samsung event at CES in Las Vegas, the director of “Transformers,” “Pearl Harbor” and “Armageddon” eventually abandoned the presentation of the brand new product. Shortly after, published a note about the event in their online webpage.

“Wow! I just make a sorry figure at CES. Supposedly, would talk about the fantastic Curved 105-inch UHD TV from Samsung. rarely associate my name to any product, but this other world. He was so excited to go see, that I looked over the introduction of executive vice president and teleprompter lost. Began to rise and fall, and I sa scene. guess that live events Noso for me, “said the director.

No comments:

Post a Comment