Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Fado will stage itself in NOS Alive – The Ball

                     


                         
                         
                         “Porto wanted to help me” – Walter – Currently the service of Atletico Paranaense, Walter recalled the experience in Portuguese football with FC Porto, just one of several career steps that acknowledges that completed less than ideal physical condition.
 
 “Whether or not, where I played with ten kilograms (more) and was the main player of the team, he was making goals. I admit that I relaxed too, had a very good structure in Goias, Cruzeiro, in Porto, at Fluminense, where I had the best. Only I left, I went to Atletico Paranaense and gave a relaxed, and then said: `I have to open your eyes, do not want isso’,” said the 26 year speaking to Sport TV program.
 
 “In all the teams where I have the staff was very fond of me, I wanted to help me, and I did not help myself. Porto wanted to help me, Cruzeiro, Fluminense and Goiás the same thing, and I wanted nothing (…). I regret very much, because it could be much better, “he lamented Walter.

                     

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment